Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ninja Lazy Days

Gives self deadline: Finish editing "The Novel" by the merry month of June

Self says: Fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything!!!!

I got a shuriken, right in the kidneys. After a discouraging editing day, I have sunk into procrastination territory. I turned my precious chapter into an inky mess of corrections. I think I salvaged three sentences out of 13 pages. Now it's mid afternoon and the only thing I've managed to do with my novel is sneer at it from across the room.

Ah, I thought it was so clever when I first wrote it, it's amazing what wine and post midnight creative sessions will do to your brain.

Today has turned into a sneaky lazy day. I even cyber stalked face book this morning. This is what avoidance drives me to do!!!! <----Using multiple exclamation points, a sure sign the insanity has set in.

Yup I got tons to do, free lancing jobs I'm trying a hand at, edits to type up, NE6 post to write, etc, etc, so on, so forth.

I think I'll watch some anime >.>....<,<.....I'll find some motivation somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment